Moving You Forward
At Long & Foster Relocation Services we work to give you a smooth start to a new journey.
To a career opportunity. To a cultural experience. To a fresh start.
We tailor our service around something much bigger than a geographic destination. We’re built around where you’re headed.
We Offer Strategic Advice
Even if you haven’t settled on a destination, your dedicated Long & Foster Move Coordinator can advise you on big-picture planning and help you…
- Find a place where you’ll feel at home.
- Simplify your family’s transition.
We Build a Move Around You
From a full-service, departure-to-destination relocation to simple packing and moving, we’ll customize a package of services around your individual needs and budget.
Pick and choose from our comprehensive service offering including help…
- Selling your current home.
- Buying a new home.
- Coordinating the shipment of your household goods.
- Settling into your new community.
We Connect You with Trusted Providers
No need to search the web and scour online reviews. We’ll call on our vetted network of quality service providers to help with every aspect of your move.
In the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast, we also leverage the local insight of the Long & Foster family of companies, including...
- Long & Foster Real Estate agents to help you buy and sell properties from New Jersey to North Carolina.
- Long & Foster Property Management to take care of your current home or rent a professionally maintained home in your new neighborhood.
- Prosperity Home Mortgage to answer your financing questions and help get you the best possible loan.
- Long & Foster Insurance to assess your changing coverage needs.
- Long & Foster New Homes providing you with options in new home construction throughout the Mid-Atlantic.
At Home Around the Globe
We understand the many nuances associated with moving around the globe, your dedicated Long & Foster Move Coordinator will connect you with experts in thousands of destinations abroad.
As a founding member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World™, an international consortium of top real estate firms, we’re part of a network of more than 100,000 agents with local insight on listings across the globe.